Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old September 8th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default cruise departing from Galveston, TX Nov 12-19 7days , $500 seek female to share cabin

I'm in my 50s and would like to seek a female any age to share a cabin and adventures/outings on a 7 days cruise to Cozumel Mexico, Belize City Belize, Mahogany Bay Honduras. If you are flying into Dallas, I can provide overnight stay at my house before driving 5 hours to Galveston the next morning.

Cost : flight to Dallas - your cost
Overnight stay before departing and after returning :- no charge at my house
Transportation to Galveston ship dock :- gas and parking $100 estimate
Cruise: 7 days cabin, meals, port fees $500 estimate
Adventure/Outing at each country the ship docked: $100 more or less at each destination
Tips for waiter and cleaner on board: $100 or less

Info on cruise below

Below are the link and I ll try to paste too:
Caribbean - All Cruise Deals from TX - Galveston - CheapCruises.com

7 Night Western Caribbean

Carnival Freedom
Departing from: Galveston, Texas
Ports of Call: Cozumel, Mexico Belize City, Belize Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Sailing Dates: November 12, 2016
Interior from $409 $58/night
Oceanview from $489 $70/night