Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old October 2nd, 2016, 09:09 PM
Familiar Face

Default Female cabin share

Hello Ladies,

I would like to go on a couple of cruises before the year ends. I am looking at several. And I am open to others. I would like to be gone more than 3 weeks. It does not have to be one cruise. I am a very easy person to share with, low maintenance and independent.

Oct 18-Queen Mary 2-NY to London 7 days $599 and Oct. 29 Celebrity London to Miami- 15 days- $799 Then Nov 13 Celebrity-14 days-Caribbean $1429

Oct 17- LA to Ft Lauderdale- Princess Cruise Lines- $999- 15 days-Panama Canal

Dec 4- LA to South America- EITHER 17 days $799 or 31 days $1799. Getting off in Santiago-spending Christmas on land or continuing to Rio off on Jan 4

Queen Mary November 5 or 19 to London $599 then

November 27- 31 days-From Italy through Europe and then to Fort Lauderdale $1799.

Queen Mary Oct 18-7 days- $599. Stay in Europe go to Germany? Rome to Fort Lauderdale Nov 5-15 days-$593 WOW, what a price!!!!!
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, Any interest in Ft Lauderdale to Santiago, Chile on Dec 9th on Celebrity? 15 nights at good price.
Old October 7th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Familiar Face

Default Ttransatlanttic

hi just saw your post I'm also looking for a cruise mate I'm a single 42 year old guy that loves to have a good time the cruise im looking at leaves New York City and goes to London on the Queen Mary 2 dec 8th. lmk...
Old October 9th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Familiar Face

Hi
I've been on the Infinity when it was new and went thru the canal west to east. Wonderful ship.
What are your plans after the cruise?
I'm also from New England.
Ed
Old October 12th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Familiar Face

Default Interestd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseaslady View Post
Hi, Any interest in Ft Lauderdale to Santiago, Chile on Dec 9th on Celebrity? 15 nights at good price.
Please tell me more about this cruise sounds just what im looking for
Old October 13th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Familiar Face

Would you be interested in a 2 week Celebrity Cruise to the Caribbean departing nov 27th to dec 11th? A couple of us have just signed up but we're looking for someone that can share a cabin with one of our friends. He is a 27 year old male. Let me know if you're interested and I can send more details. My email address is [email protected]
Old August 16th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default ready to book

I would be interested in communicating with you. I have a very particular cruise I am interested in and the reason is that a friend of mine will be celebrating his 90th BD with family and friends that number around 30. I am a seasoned cruiser but have not been on a cruise in about 2 years and am ready. My problem is finding a suitable cabin mate. The particular cruise is on October 21, 10 days to Panama Canal on Caribbean Princess for $950 from Ft. Lauderdale rt. Check it out on vacationstogo.com. I am a very young 77 with no medical issues, very independent. There is a lot more information if you are interested. Please contact me at [email protected] Thank you.

Last edited by Amazink366; August 16th, 2017 at 02:26 PM. Reason: This message is for SuJoy
Old August 22nd, 2017, 10:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! My name is Monica. I have also posted as Monik. I am also looking for a female cruise mate to share cabin costs. I wanted to take a second cruise (I am taking a Norwegian from Sept 20th to 27 in the West Mediterranean). The one I am interested in is a Cunard, Queen Victoria, leaving on Sept 30th for 7 nights. It goes to Croatia and the Greek Isles. it will be $800 dollars each. I know you wanted longer cruises so perhaps this is not your best bet. Please let me know as soon as you can. Thank you!