Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old October 4th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Cruise caribbean from miami 21 novem

Hi! Im looking for a english speaker (american girl) goes with me (im 34 spanish girl that wants to improve english) in a cruise for jamaica, bahamas, caiman the 21th-28th novermber from miami, for only 400 euros thank you very much!!!
Old October 4th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Familiar Face

Hola. I am a mature male, not what you had wished for, but consider me anyway. I could go on the cruise with you, and I'll be living in Florida at that time. I am an American, accountant, gentleman, intellectual...you may learn about me on facebook: Carl Young (Jay)
Old October 26th, 2016, 12:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hola Elena Madrid

First of all, I am a solo, older gentleman, so if that is too much of a stretch, no problems. nonetheless I am an experienced cruiser who wants to improve my Spanish. I will respect your privacy and wee I'll share the savings while helping each other with our language skills. Should you wish to pursue this further contact me at [email protected]
FYI, I am currently in Panama but could easily meet you for this cruise. Cruise mates is new to me but I am open to possibilities.