Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 21st, 2012, 08:23 PM
Familiar Face

Default What would the cheapest way to enjoy Atlantis, with being able to use the water park?

Trying to figer out the cheapest way to do Atlantis with being able to use the water park and beachs and such. Going thru Carnival is well over $100 pp I think its like $150 pp or so if not more is there a way to be able to do it all so to speak for less than Carnival offers it? I think we are there from 8amto 5pm this comming Nov on the New Breeze.
Sponsored Links
Old January 21st, 2012, 08:33 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Look into booking the least expensive room here,and take advantage of all Atlantis has to offer, probably less then any ships excursion.

The Comfort Suites Paradise Island a Paradise Island hotel near Atlantis Paradise Island

The Comfort Suites® Paradise Island is located adjacent to the Atlantis Paradise Island and guests of the hotel can enjoy full use of all their facilities, including swimming pools, private beach, magnificent waterscapes, Lazy River Ride, water slides, health spa, tennis, and Kids Camp. Guests also have full signing privileges at Atlantis' restaurants and lounges.
This Paradise Island, Bahamas hotel is within walking distance to Marina Village at Atlantis with its variety of shops and restaurants, Paradise Shopping Plaza and many Nassau attractions such as the Queens Staircase and Fort Charlotte. The Nassau International Airport is 30 minutes away.
Nearby, guests can explore the Cloisters, a picturesque destination home to 14th-century French monastery ruins. Enjoy some duty-free shopping along Bay Street and at the Straw Market, featuring many fabulous shops, boutiques and lots of local culture. A variety of outdoor cafés, eateries and pubs can be found in the surrounding area, including the Bamboo Lounge located at the hotel.
Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious items, making breakfast

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old January 21st, 2012, 08:39 PM
Familiar Face

Wow I will check it out. I looked at Carnivals sitr and the Atlantis full day is $165.99pp whic makes it a few dollard shy of $500 for 3 of us..WOW..But I have always wanted to go there. I will check out comfort suites now. Thanks again
Old January 21st, 2012, 08:49 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Look into booking the least expensive room here,and take advantage of all Atlantis has to offer, probably less then any ships excursion.

The Comfort Suites Paradise Island a Paradise Island hotel near Atlantis Paradise Island

The Comfort Suites® Paradise Island is located adjacent to the Atlantis Paradise Island and guests of the hotel can enjoy full use of all their facilities, including swimming pools, private beach, magnificent waterscapes, Lazy River Ride, water slides, health spa, tennis, and Kids Camp. Guests also have full signing privileges at Atlantis' restaurants and lounges.
This Paradise Island, Bahamas hotel is within walking distance to Marina Village at Atlantis with its variety of shops and restaurants, Paradise Shopping Plaza and many Nassau attractions such as the Queens Staircase and Fort Charlotte. The Nassau International Airport is 30 minutes away.
Nearby, guests can explore the Cloisters, a picturesque destination home to 14th-century French monastery ruins. Enjoy some duty-free shopping along Bay Street and at the Straw Market, featuring many fabulous shops, boutiques and lots of local culture. A variety of outdoor cafés, eateries and pubs can be found in the surrounding area, including the Bamboo Lounge located at the hotel.
Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious items, making breakfast

Thank you so much for this info, I just looked at the rates and they are about $300 without any type of discount but I put in the government/military rate and it brought it way down to $175 plus taxes and such which would make it about $242 or about $80 pp whicjh is about a $258 savings over Carnival's price. Yea the one Carnival offers includes lunch and transportation but if I can't get lunch and a taxi for less that $258 then I have saved a bunch!

Once again thank you very much!
Old January 21st, 2012, 08:50 PM
Admiral

Sconner its been a while since we visited Atlantis, so, in March we are going over as well...for The Dig, and a bit of shopping.

Old January 21st, 2012, 08:52 PM
Admiral

OMG good for you, thats crazy good!!! Youll have a ball!

Old January 21st, 2012, 09:15 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
OMG good for you, thats crazy good!!! Youll have a ball!
I was hoping that was a pretty good deal for 3 of us. But baised on Carnivals prices the saving is very big...
Old May 10th, 2012, 02:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

There are many hotels to enjoy everything at Atlantis. They will also provide facilities of swimming pools, private beach, magnificent waterscapes, Lazy River Ride, water slides, health spa, tennis, and Kids Camp.

Last edited by Kuki; May 10th, 2012 at 10:59 AM.